When Your Chances Are Slim: 3 Brutal Poker Suckouts!

A poker hand is not over until the river card has been dealt. Even if your winning chances are 95%, you shouldn’t take that pot for granted. Or, even if your winning chances are really slim – say, 5%, you shouldn’t give up hope – you’re going to win the pot 5 times out of 100, after all!

Indeed, poker can be a really brutal game sometimes – and you’re about to watch three of the most brutal poker suckouts ever televised! Hands taken from the Unibet Poker Open, the Aussie Millions and the WSOP (World Series of Poker) Circuit!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.